Back in NYC for our 6th annual signature event - the only event drawing new and seasoned institutional investors from across North America looking to explore new funding opportunities. We'll discuss and debate the latest developments, challenges and opportunities and provide valuable insight for investors looking to stay ahead of the curve when evaluating new deals. Expect an innovative, jam-packed agenda and all-star speaker lineup. Join us this October as we bring the industry's finest together in New York at etc.venues 360 Madison Avenue.
This is the premium forum for US institutional investors to meet and engage with the most senior minds in the aviation finance industry.
"Great event. Well organised with some excellent speakers and topics covered. Would highly recommend for any industry professionals."
– Michael Sherry, Associate Director, Waystone (2022 attendee)
"Plenty of space to meet the investors, bankers, lawyers and other professionals attending the conference."
– Kevin Hawkins, Director - Capital Markets, Delta Air Lines (2022 attendee)
"A great cross-section of the industry that generated a lot of insightful discussion."
– John Paul Wangermann, Director, Enterprise Improvement, AlixPartners (2022 sponsor)
"Insightful panels and informative topics for industry veterans and new entrants alike."
– Dale Zarb, Aviation Analyst, ITE Management (2022 attendee)
"Great event with quality speakers and chance to connect in a smaller setting."
– Wouter du Preez, Co-Founder & Co-Managing Partner, Greenstar Aviation Partners (2022 sponsor)
"Ishka puts on a thoughtful, informative conference with high quality speakers in an intimate venue."
– Daniel Simons, Managing Partner, Seldon Partners (2022 attendee)
"Another great event held by Ishka. The quality of attendees and panellists was excellent making this a must- attend event."
– Robert Cassidy, Senior Manager, PAFS Ireland (2022 attendee)
"Great line up of speakers, great event."
– Faris Usmani, Associate Director, Barings (2022 attendee)
"The quality of the attendees and content really was excellent and held in a really effective space conducive to networking."
– Sarah Humpleby, Partner, Walkers (2022 sponsor)
"This was a great opportunity to network in person again."
– Dan Ross, VP, Astatine Investment Partners (2022 attendee)
Ishka is committed to deliver an international portfolio of events which is environmentally sustainable, economically and socially responsible and to play our part to pave the way for diversity, equity and inclusion within aviation finance. As such, we are eager to facilitate and promote diversity of culture, gender, age, orientation and experience at our events both as speakers and delegates.
Any questions? Please drop us an email and one of the team will get back to you